Business corporations purchase and use several toner cartridges every year. Despite the fact it may cost more than ink cartridges, toner cartridges are still the number one choice almost for everyone due to its optimum quality and benefits. Before we further move to describe the maintenance tips toner cartridges, let’s have a brief look on few spectacular benefits of toner cartridges.
Excellent Printing Value
Original and branded brother tonercartridges always deliver exceptional printing values, while offering users a reliable printing performance at best budget suited cost. They usually last longer than ink cartridges, so that you don’t have to replace them frequently.
Toner cartridges are known to enable efficient and rigorous printing that brings out impressive results every time. Branded toner cartridges are manufacture to produce the highest print quality standards and prolong the life of your printer – saving a lot of money for you.
Reliability & Performance
Toner cartridges are guaranteed to offer users best ever reliability without any toner leakage or messy prints. They are also quite easy to refill and save lots of time during printing.
Now Come to the Maintenance Part
· Always keep the printer in draft or economy mode, if you don’t need to print high quality prints. This setting uses less cartridge but still produces normal documents.
· Keep the printer off, while you are not using it.
· Unless you must use color, print documents in black and white or greyscale.
· Change the settings to use Ecofont or Century Gothic font. These font styles use much less toner than other fonts, such as Arial and Times New Roman.
· To prevent toner from drying up, use the printer regularly or at least 3-4 times a week. Cartridge nozzles often get clogged while not used for a long time.
· Once a week run the printer's cartridge cleaning tool. This tool will correct misaligned or streaked printing.
· Store unused toner cartridges properly in a dark and cool place, out of direct sun light. Keep the cartridges sealed in the original package until you need to use them.
· Shake the toner cartridge firmly back and forth when the low toner warning message appears. This will allow you to print few more documents
· Remove the toner from the printer and put a small piece of masking tape over the drum to disable the low toner sensor so that you can continue to print even after the cartridge is running low on toner.
AAA Toner operates online and offers quality office products different laser printer toners, refills and chips at affordable price rate. They provide branded printing materials, such as Ricoh Copier Toner, Brother Ink Cartridges, Canon Ink Cartridge, Pitney Bowes Ink Cartridges, Lexmark Ink Cartridges and many more. To know more about AAA Toner and order Ricoh Copier Toner and other branded print materials.